Family

Family

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lazy Saturday

I feel like I missed a day full of opportunities.. I wasted the weather, I slept when Calleigh slept, I did  a load of laundry.. its still needs to be dried, yeah can you say lazy.. Its Mike's long weekend and on top of that he has parades.. ugh I dread his working weekends.. I miss him.. there are so many thing I want to do for spring, since we are here def for 2 moire years I want to repaint my bathroom get all new accents and make it mine.. I want to get some kind of filing system for near the computer, and get the bedroom done, I swear the closet looks like it threw up all over the floor I hate keeping my bedroom like that, its how Mike's mess of an ex wife kept her shit Now Im just rambling, my stomach hurts.. wow yo gabba gabba just went off so it must be 11...

No comments:

Post a Comment