Family

Family

Monday, March 7, 2011

another weekend... gone

the only reason I am happy this weekend is over is hat its Mike's short week, he only works 2 days.. yay because my hubby is a drummer with the essex county emerald society, this month is crammed full of parades... next weekend is going to be Calleigh's 1st st patty's day parade!! yay Mateo hates them because he says he should not have to participated BC he is 100% Italian, when he grows up and realizes its a drinking holiday Im sure his tune will change, speaking of changes,, he is going through his and his attitude is deplorable.. I want to put him through a wall daily.I love him, would give my life for his gladly but his mood swings are killing me.. on a lighter note, its almost spring and I can not wait to get in the garden last year I was pregnant and was limited to what I could do.. due to sheer laziness and not having the will to do much of anything but sleep.. this year hopefully it will be different. its after 2am gotta get some sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment